Category Archives: online slots free money no deposit

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Scams and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Scams and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and former CEO David Baazov lands with hot water, former Kenyan lawmaker comes onward with significant fraud accusations

A old Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Class (now The celebs Group) and its particular founder, business person David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings through NIC Bank accounts after the provider entered the very East Photography equipment country really.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a past MP symbolizing the city of Kisumu, reported Amaya have allegedly conspired with the above-mentioned bank to move abroad immeasureable Kenyan shillings that had been generated by the Canadian gambling giant’s local supplementary company.

Amaya made its Kenyan subsidiary this year. Mr. Nyagudi said within an investigative movie that broadcast on KTN News early on this week of which he presented a 15% stake while in the subsidiary together with was shown as one connected with its Directors. Mr. Baazov reportedly owned or operated the remaining 85% stake in Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The business launched a pair of products often the M-Lotto Contest and the Mega Mega Kwachua mamilii lottery which speedily gained recognition among Kenyan gamblers along with raked within millions of Kenyan shillings right after they initiated operation.

Typically the proceeds from Mystery Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto product, which in turn totaled KSh375 million, in accordance with Kenya’s Playing Control in addition to Licensing Deck (BCLB), were definitely initially currently being wired in order to Amaya’s bank account at A guarantee Bank, Mr.. Continue reading